Problems with mobile use

Problems with mobile use
Iceman Monday 1st May 2017, 10:23:16

I'm testing flattboard with Cyrille Borne (so maybe you'll see the same reports from him) and because 50% of internet fraffic is from mobile terminals, I'm focussing on that.

- The captcha can't be used on android with Chrome or Firefox. The input field of the captcha is too short
- Android Chrome is deleting space characters when I'm writing something in the content field
- Firefox Android is adding letters at random places when I'm writing something in the content field
- the toggle mode to see both preview and input, is not working when I want to go back to normal mode. It makes the whole screen disapear, except the content field. ... this is with non mobile use in Opera/firefox.

Last modified by Iceman on Tuesday 12th March 2019, 08:57:00
Iceman locked the discussion.

Replies 7
Fred
Fred  Tuesday 2nd May 2017, 13:06:05

Yes I noticed almost the same problem, I look at this to correct at best.
Thank you.
  • Before ask a question, read the documentation.
  • 🎉  Featured as #1 product of the day on Product Hunt
  • Please like in alternativeto.net 👍🏻
  • ╰☆╮Flatboard╰☆╮ is a open source and community contributions are essential to project success!
  • <TextField>, my new CMS project designed by a passionate developer, for developers!
  • I am currently busy 😫.

Balistic#423165  Thursday 11th May 2017, 12:04:19

It is still impossible to post a message on android 6. I can't complete the captcha :-(
The final 1.0 should at least offer a functionnal mobile experience.

Fred
Fred  Thursday 11th May 2017, 13:58:43

Hello,
Have you tried the new design on the demo version?
  • ╰☆╮Flatboard╰☆╮ is a open source and community contributions are essential to project success!
  • <TextField>, my new CMS project designed by a passionate developer, for developers!
  • I am currently busy 😫.

Balistic#423165  Thursday 11th May 2017, 21:49:25

Yes, it works. So the RC1 is the demo version or this forum here ?

Fred
Fred  Thursday 11th May 2017, 21:56:50

RC1 is forum here with more bugs fix excepted design UI, but for the stable version i use the other demo UI design and more add functionality.
  • I am currently busy 😫.

Balistic#423165  Saturday 13th May 2017, 20:11:02

I don't understand : the public release version 1.0 will be https://flatboard.org/ or https://flatboard.org/latest/ ?

Fred
Fred  Saturday 13th May 2017, 22:04:20

The site is the demonstration of the future version of Flatboard (Final Version 1.0).
RC1 is the current support version offered for download.
Rebuilt bugs will be posted on the current version and on the next version that will benefit from the new design.
  • I am currently busy 😫.