Is the Image Upload button working?

Ben
Is the Image Upload button working?
Ben@84171e7c Saturday 22nd July 2023, 18:15:30

On my forum, the button opens the select image window and after that, nothing happens. I looked in the FTP upload folder and the image is not uploaded to it either. Am I missing something?

Replies 3
SurveyBuilder-Admin
XHiddenProjects  Sunday 23rd July 2023, 13:45:35

If, it isn't uploaded:
  1. (Frontend error) - Then either the images aren't matching with the requirement to be uploaded, but with no alert.
  2. (Backend error) - There is not set directory and is erred out.
  3. (Backend error) - or the upload function doesn't exists
Software engineer, creates plugins for Flatboard, checks source codes, and answers any software errors questions and contributes on the GitHub page as well

Ben
Ben@84171e7c  Monday 24th July 2023, 02:53:45

Thanks for the feedback SurveyBuilder. You brought up some great points. My forum has both an uploads folder and also an img folder which I can FTP images and add them as a link. Since I saw the upload button figured it would be faster than uploading the images to postimages.org and entering the link manually.

Right now this button opens the browse window on my Mac, I can select an image but after that, nothing happens after the window closes and no image is uploaded. Does it work on your forum build? On this forum, I don't even see the option to upload an image via the button.

Did not see any settings in Config that list the image size or format, been trying to use jpg as they are smaller and load faster than png.

Don't mean to ask so many questions but there is not a lot of documentation on this software except for this excellent forum. I really like the work you all have done on it so far and would love to see it keep getting better.

SurveyBuilder-Admin
XHiddenProjects  Monday 24th July 2023, 12:11:04

Probably not.
Software engineer, creates plugins for Flatboard, checks source codes, and answers any software errors questions and contributes on the GitHub page as well

Suggested Topics
SurveyBuilder-Admin
XHiddenProjects started plugin Mention - plugin
Resources
1.4K 0
4.5K 7
shoaiyb
shoaiyb@b4cd1e7b started How can delete a user?
General Questions
1K 4
Want to read more? Browse all categories or view latest topics.