Something went wrong when updating

Something went wrong when updating
AlexanderLiebrecht Saturday 1st July 2017, 17:53:19

Hello Fred,

Something is wrong with the download package. I have just uploaded it to me and find categories from this forum now with me in the forum and also numerous posts from this forum have been released.

Please look at me at https://flatboard.wpzweinull.ch times. Also I can no longer log in and after three times wrong password one is locked for 3 minutes.

What happened at the update today? I have normal flatboard.zip and index.php to the server uploaded and unpacked in the browser.

But this does not work.

Thanks in advance.

Last modified by AlexanderLiebrecht on Sunday 9th July 2017, 22:02:00

Replies 4
AlexanderLiebrecht  Saturday 1st July 2017, 18:14:30

It looks like you are downloading this forum as well as content. Your config file in the directory /data is also there and therefore I can no longer log in.

I will now for the first time upload an FTP backup and wait for your feedback. Because you have not thought of it to you definitely :)

Fred
Fred  Sunday 2nd July 2017, 22:02:16

Lol, i forget to remove the data folder. Just remove this folder and upload all other files and folder without the uncompress script. I update package later because i'm not in my home 😅
  • Before ask a question, read the documentation.
  • 🎉  Featured as #1 product of the day on Product Hunt
  • Please like in alternativeto.net 👍🏻
  • ╰☆╮Flatboard╰☆╮ is a open source and community contributions are essential to project success!
  • <TextField>, my new CMS project designed by a passionate developer, for developers!
  • I am currently busy 😫.

AlexanderLiebrecht  Monday 3rd July 2017, 00:47:20

Ok, Thanks! 

So I did it then and thanks for the new version. I like the blog very much.

Fred
Fred  Sunday 9th July 2017, 22:02:27

Archive update!
  • Before ask a question, read the documentation.
  • 🎉  Featured as #1 product of the day on Product Hunt
  • Please like in alternativeto.net 👍🏻
  • ╰☆╮Flatboard╰☆╮ is a open source and community contributions are essential to project success!
  • <TextField>, my new CMS project designed by a passionate developer, for developers!
  • I am currently busy 😫.

Suggested Topics
SurveyBuilder-Admin
SurveyBuilder-Admin started My additional plugins that I made
Resources
1.8K 0
SurveyBuilder-Admin
SurveyBuilder-Admin started plugin Gravatar plugin
Resources
2.9K 2
Want to read more? Browse all categories or view latest topics.