Some rules against identity theft
Some rules against identity theftFred Thursday 17th August 2017, 14:24:08
1°) I repeat, but use a username with a password this way: Username@Password.
2°) Add a custom image in .png format to the ./uploads/avatars
folder, taking care to rename it if there is a space in the user name and replacing the @ with a _.
Example: My pseudo@a52d7Z97
3°) For administrator or moderators, do not forget to log in first before publishing a discussion or response.
4°) Optional: Add the signature plugin for even more customization his "account".
Last modified by Fred on Tuesday 15th May 2018, 09:16:20
Fred stickied the discussion.
- Before ask a question, read the documentation.
- 🎉 Featured as #1 product of the day on Product Hunt
- Please like in alternativeto.net 👍🏻
- ╰☆╮Flatboard╰☆╮ is a open source and community contributions are essential to project success!
- <TextField>, my new CMS project designed by a passionate developer, for developers!
- I am currently busy 😫.