Fred, Are you doing well with Flatboard?

AlexanderLiebrecht
Fred, Are you doing well with Flatboard?
AlexanderLiebrecht@5e3cf8af Tuesday 23rd January 2018, 14:48:56

Hi Fred!!

I just wanted to inquire with you if everything is alright and you are happy with the development of the flatboard for now.

Is everything going according to your plan?

By the way, the editor is not displayed in the text area. Please take a look at this.

Thanks and I look forward to your answer.

Replies 2
Fred
Fred  Tuesday 23rd January 2018, 18:29:21

Hello Alex,

I will update and removes some plugins that are no longer usable for the moment.
Such as the minify plugin that if enabled, disable the editor that uses a lot of javascript.

For the rest, I optimize the code and optimize the theme to make it 100% compatible with mobile devices.

The development is slowed down because I currently less time on the project, but will remain supported, I reassure you ;)
  • Before ask a question, read the documentation.
  • 🎉  Featured as #1 product of the day on Product Hunt
  • Please like in alternativeto.net 👍🏻
  • ╰☆╮Flatboard╰☆╮ is a open source and community contributions are essential to project success!
  • <TextField>, my new CMS project designed by a passionate developer, for developers!
  • I am currently busy 😫.

AlexanderLiebrecht
AlexanderLiebrecht@5e3cf8af  Wednesday 24th January 2018, 02:37:41

Hi Fred,

Thank you for your explanation. Yes, it is not bad if the forum can be viewed on all mobile devices. You're doing exactly right.

I'm happy if you continue to support the project and support it with all your might. We appreciate that very much.

Keep it up!