Login

mk
Login
mk@b8500609 Wednesday 22nd April 2020, 16:26:35

Hi

Sorry for my english.

What I need to change in code to stay logged in for 24 hours and more, without entering pseudo and captcha?
Maybe with cookies, automaticaly enter my pseudo when sending next m. And turn off captcha if there is already user with same pseudo.

2. Where can I write my own question in captcha and answer? I need name of the file and what code to write.

3. Near title of topic in list I need to show 100 symbols of first post in topic. Where and what I have to change in code?

I need ready code, because Im not php programmer.

Thanks

Last modified by Fred on Friday 12th June 2020, 09:13:00
Fred locked the discussion.

Replies 18
mk
mk@b8500609  Friday 24th April 2020, 20:27:58

I am here to do this forum better.
First thing I asked you to help me with autofill Pseudo. And I need it mostly. Everything can wait, but autofill not.
You did it now in your forum after I told you. And I must wait. It is not good. You can ignore other my posts but it is not ok when you ask me to wait next version to get autofill.

Please LAST thing (and it was first thing) help me to do autofill (if possible also autofill captcha).
Write me on email, if you want.
me-8*ya.ru
(change * , @)
Tell me here if you send.

I cannot wait. It is very important. You did it now for yourself. You dont wait. It is hard for me to wait this thing now.
Please understand.

And I can test it more, because it is my idea.

mk
mk@b8500609  Saturday 25th April 2020, 11:24:00

Please give me it today, maybe by mail. Spring is only one time in the year. And I cannot wait 3 months until new version. ๐Ÿ˜Š

I only beginner of using your forum, only few days.
I want to connect your forum to my site today. But waiting only for this function, because it is uncomfortable for discussions. Still using big forum. And want as soon as possible use Flatboard.

Please give me this present ๐Ÿ˜Š I need it almost today. ๐Ÿ
Make an exception for me Pleeeease

Fred
Fred  Saturday 25th April 2020, 19:16:21

I have a surprise for you, look your email ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • Before ask a question, read the documentation.
  • ๐ŸŽ‰  Featured as #1 product of the day on Product Hunt
  • Please like in alternativeto.net ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
  • โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎFlatboardโ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ is a open source and community contributions are essential to project success!
  • <TextField>, my new CMS project designed by a passionate developer, for developers!
  • I am currently busy ๐Ÿ˜ซ.

Fred
Fred  Monday 27th April 2020, 18:57:10

Ok Flatboard has now a lot of changes!
Flatboard can store pseudo with mail (option).
If you "logged" (only one post or thread / modo & admin) pseudo + mail is auto filled and captcha is removed!
I leave here for a lot of tests, try too and wait all feedback for Flatboard 3.

Last modified by Fred on Monday 27th April 2020, 18:58:00
  • Before ask a question, read the documentation.
  • ๐ŸŽ‰  Featured as #1 product of the day on Product Hunt
  • Please like in alternativeto.net ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
  • โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎFlatboardโ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ is a open source and community contributions are essential to project success!
  • <TextField>, my new CMS project designed by a passionate developer, for developers!
  • I am currently busy ๐Ÿ˜ซ.

mk
mk@b8500609  Monday 27th April 2020, 19:38:24

In version that you sent to me were problems with autofill
After I logged with posting, and creating new topic I needed to enter again pseudo mail captcha.
Do you meant this that you fixed?
Please send me on mail zip or link of your fixed version. - me-8***ya.ru

1. The other problem
In mobile version is no button for creating new Topic. (bootstrap)

2. In Blog version if I read post inside, the link above send me to forum list instead of Blog list with text (55 words)
You should save link to page from where we enter inside post, and show it above near links to forum list.

3. I need option to turn off mobile version of forum, in admin panel. Or maybe if you cannot, please e๐Ÿ˜œlain in what file and line I can turn it off.

4. If I click Edit My Reply, also we need to turn of capcha if I logged in before.

Last modified by mk@b8500609 on Monday 27th April 2020, 19:43:00

mk
mk@b8500609  Monday 27th April 2020, 20:18:39

When autofill Pseudo, if possible in field do password in other bright color for hiding it more from people around.
Like Name@pass123
Also mail field, maybe in blue bright color.

Your autofill working ok in your forum. Captcha isnt shown. I am very happy. Realy YOU DID THIS. First time in history FlatBoard.

mk
mk@b8500609  Monday 27th April 2020, 20:37:41

In posting window I suggest
Remove word "Content", (we have inside field "Write Post")
Replace "never shown to the public" and put it near "Email", and write "Email (never shown to the public)"
In space that we have, do field of writing post bigger. Up to fields of Pseudo and email.
Take smiles button from corner of field and put it after Font Color menu, but in big size like buttons. One of the reasons, in mobile text is writen under this smile in corner, and if text ends under it it is hard to put cursor at the end.
Dont make smile button in color or picture. Simple like now.

mk
mk@b8500609  Monday 27th April 2020, 20:50:02

MIX 2 buttons in post window Align center and Align right in third button in addition that Alignes in center and right in same time. So text appears in the center and Aligns right in the center.
Because in big screans it is not comfortable to look right when I read posts.