Login

mk
Login
mk@b8500609 Wednesday 22nd April 2020, 16:26:35

Hi

Sorry for my english.

What I need to change in code to stay logged in for 24 hours and more, without entering pseudo and captcha?
Maybe with cookies, automaticaly enter my pseudo when sending next m. And turn off captcha if there is already user with same pseudo.

2. Where can I write my own question in captcha and answer? I need name of the file and what code to write.

3. Near title of topic in list I need to show 100 symbols of first post in topic. Where and what I have to change in code?

I need ready code, because Im not php programmer.

Thanks

Last modified by Fred on Friday 12th June 2020, 09:13:00
Fred locked the discussion.

Replies 18
mk
mk@b8500609  Monday 27th April 2020, 21:12:14

In posts list, bottom there are buttons of numbers pages that we have in topic.
It must be also in above place of the page near replies number. Because we need to scroll down to click on last page to look for last post.

And sugestion "SHow More" button in the menu. I can select part of the text writen in post field (before we send), click button SHow MOre, and its looks

My other text is [m]Text textText textText textText textText textText textText textText textText textText text[/m]

After sending
My other text is

It is usefull for blogs.

One more suggestion, ability to make more than one blog on the forum. But it can wait.

Last modified by mk@b8500609 on Monday 27th April 2020, 22:45:00

mk
mk@b8500609  Tuesday 28th April 2020, 09:54:15

I saw you did Show More. Excelent.

I need to open discussions on my forum before you realize (or realiSe ??) next FlatBoard 3.
Please SEND ME YOUR VERSION OF FIXED CAPTCHA AND LAST IMPROVEMENTS on my me-8***ya.ru
When you realise FB 3 I will update it. Or install new version.

Advise 1
If you do separate 4 captchas for each creating new Blog Topics, Forum Topics, and Blog POsts, Forum POsts,
(option in panel to set for each of them Math (like now) / Symbols (like now) / Own question and answer )
Then (if we want) we can make own Blog, and guests can only read and post, but not create new Topics.
Or forum private, guests can read and cannot post (only group of friends can post).
For guests separate forum installed.

Suggested Topics
2.4K 0
SurveyBuilder-Admin
3K 2
started
37K 0
Want to read more? Browse all categories or view latest topics.