Functions

mk
Functions
mk@b8500609 Saturday 2nd May 2020, 13:30:50

Functions that forum must have

1. YouTube autoconvert links. I send in post message whole link without pressing button YouTube. Forum auto cuts it to be
[youtube * ]6MgltQGG568[*/youtube]

2. Unlimit amount of blogs. And inside it correct link to list of blog topics.

3. On-off mobile version in admin panel or separate page for mobile, like /forum/mob.php

4. Why do we enter emails? If it is possible to unsubscribe ? If not, it should be done. Link inside letter.

5. When logged, hide password in pseudo field.

6. Dont save Pseudo in cash of brouser after logout.

Last modified by mk@b8500609 on Thursday 14th May 2020, 14:04:00

Replies 4
Fred
Fred  Monday 4th May 2020, 22:33:39

Hi Mk,
1°) All the links can not override the post processing of regex.
2°) Flatboard is a forum of all, if you want a blog, create a clone of the current theme and modify it to look like a blog.
3°) Sorry but I do not understand the problem for use with a mobile administration. Flatboard uses Bootstrap.
4°) The email is no mandatory...
5°) Do you want a password field for typing pseudo?
6°) This is not normally the case. When I log off via the button, you invited me to retype my username ...
  • Before ask a question, read the documentation.
  • 🎉  Featured as #1 product of the day on Product Hunt
  • Please like in alternativeto.net 👍🏻
  • ╰☆╮Flatboard╰☆╮ is a open source and community contributions are essential to project success!
  • <TextField>, my new CMS project designed by a passionate developer, for developers!
  • I am currently busy 😫.

mk
mk@b8500609  Thursday 14th May 2020, 13:40:36

1. We cannot cut it with javascript ?
2. Do the option for topic list in forum. Show messages.
3. Mobile have problems in some brousers. In Puffin Brouser we dont see button Create New Topic. Only we can Post messages.
I need show design of PC version.

4. We can save emails on server, and send confirmation link only once to this email. If confirmed, once a day if there are new posts, user gets notifications.

5. No I dont want sepparate field. But when logged before and write message, we need to autofill pseudo field only "Name@" and the field must be not editable (we have Logout button). And in sapperate hidden variable save full pseudo Name@password for sending.

6. So do the option, "clear cash". Because everyone can see password if he takes your device. we cannot delete everything in cash of brouser to clear forum password.

Can I get on email (me-8*...) (I filled in in this post) your new beta version ? Or there still security problems?

Fred
Fred  Wednesday 20th May 2020, 15:08:36

Try with the last update bootstrap theme.
Add helper newthread link for smartphone, updated bootstrap theme with v4.5.0 framework.
  • Before ask a question, read the documentation.
  • 🎉  Featured as #1 product of the day on Product Hunt
  • Please like in alternativeto.net 👍🏻
  • ╰☆╮Flatboard╰☆╮ is a open source and community contributions are essential to project success!
  • <TextField>, my new CMS project designed by a passionate developer, for developers!
  • I am currently busy 😫.

mk
mk@b8500609  Thursday 21st May 2020, 18:52:47

Thank you. I will try and write you here.

This can be used with 2.5 also ?

Suggested Topics
tngweb
tngweb@a94425f3 started Footer Issues
Bug reports
6.3K 4
SurveyBuilder-Admin
XHiddenProjects started plugin Favorite Post Plugin
Resources
2.6K 10
Want to read more? Browse all categories or view latest topics.