Hard to believe - a flat file forum

WebCrew
Hard to believe - a flat file forum
WebCrew@74bd43c8 Tuesday 2nd June 2020, 00:59:46

Hi @Fred hello Community

I would like to use this post to express my admiration to the developer.

I could hardly believe it when I came across "Flatboard". Someone has developed a "forum" as a flat file system - really?!? A CMS or any other system without a database and with a high volume of content, this was practically impossible to achieve with a flat file system. It was all the more surprising to me that this forum worked and that it was excellent.

Unfortunately, it is sad that the forum lacks awareness - I, who I have a lot to do with CMS and also develop small things myself, have never heard or read of Flatboard.. That's a real shame, because it would be an excellent choice, especially for smaller communities.

I am excited to see when the first person dares to implement a social network CMS in FlatFile. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚

Good luck for the future and please stay tuned. Do not let this successful project die - it is so beautifully unique and simply a great idea that also takes courage.

Best regards from Germany,

Andy ("WebCrew" at GitHub)

Last modified by WebCrew@74bd43c8 on Tuesday 2nd June 2020, 01:04:00

Reply 1
Fred
Fred  Wednesday 3rd June 2020, 10:47:00

Hi Andy,
Thank for your message of support, it encourages me even more for the version 3 of Flatboard ๐Ÿ˜Š
It's true that I don't particularly promote it on social networks...
And thank you for using Flatboard for your project.
  • Before ask a question, read the documentation.
  • ๐ŸŽ‰  Featured as #1 product of the day on Product Hunt
  • Please like in alternativeto.net ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
  • โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎFlatboardโ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ is a open source and community contributions are essential to project success!
  • <TextField>, my new CMS project designed by a passionate developer, for developers!
  • I am currently busy ๐Ÿ˜ซ.

Suggested Topics
SurveyBuilder-Admin
XHiddenProjects started plugin MindReader
Resources
1.1K 0
hello#67a44 started markdown
General Questions
4.3K 6
Want to read more? Browse all categories or view latest topics.