how do i reply?????????????????????????????????

HelpMe
how do i reply?????????????????????????????????
HelpMe@58375b09 Sunday 23rd May 2021, 00:40:09

HOW DO I REPLY??????????????????????????????????????????

WHEN I CLICK REPLY IT TAKES ME TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND IT ADDS '#replyform' TO THE URL! BUT IT DOES NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ก

HOW DO OTHER PEOPLE REPLY! ITS NOT FAIR ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

I AM ON CHROME!! WTFFFFFFFFFFF HOW DO I REPLY IT DOES NOTHING WHEN I CLICK REPLY HELP ME HELP ME HEP ME EHIEHDwfregtrhyitigrUFUIGuirwfuhsrgdhnh

I CAN'T EVEN REPLY TO [u]MY OWN POST! FIX THIS OR HELP ME! ๐Ÿ˜’

VIDEO:
https://bit.ly/3ulkCVP

PS
I AM USING URL SHORTNER BECAUSE THINGS IN MY LINKS TURN INTO EMOJIS (LIKE ๐Ÿ‘‹ (o /)
GET RID OF THE EMOJI FEATURE OR ADD A TOGGLE!!!!!!

Last modified by HelpMe@58375b09 on Sunday 23rd May 2021, 00:42:00

Replies 3
Fred
Fred  Sunday 23rd May 2021, 09:38:35

Simply no ?

Last modified by Fred on Sunday 23rd May 2021, 09:43:00
  • Before ask a question, read the documentation.
  • ๐ŸŽ‰  Featured as #1 product of the day on Product Hunt
  • Please like in alternativeto.net ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
  • โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎFlatboardโ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ is a open source and community contributions are essential to project success!
  • <TextField>, my new CMS project designed by a passionate developer, for developers!
  • I am currently busy ๐Ÿ˜ซ.

HelpMe
HelpMe@ae62d87e  Monday 24th May 2021, 19:27:29

oh

Also... if I try logging in with the same psuedo I used it just logs me in with a different account with the same name.

Fred
Fred  Monday 24th May 2021, 22:31:24

Read the documentation page, I explain how to have your own identity if you don't want to be anonymous ๐Ÿ˜Š
But since I'm cool, I added a personal avatar for you, no matter how much you keep the same Nickname, the image doesn't fool you๐Ÿ˜‰

In real life, several people have the same last name and first name .... Why on Flatboard would it be different?

Last modified by Fred on Monday 24th May 2021, 22:34:00
  • Before ask a question, read the documentation.
  • ๐ŸŽ‰  Featured as #1 product of the day on Product Hunt
  • Please like in alternativeto.net ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
  • โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎFlatboardโ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ is a open source and community contributions are essential to project success!
  • <TextField>, my new CMS project designed by a passionate developer, for developers!
  • I am currently busy ๐Ÿ˜ซ.