Is there any place with Pictures of the other Themes?

Darkijah
Is there any place with Pictures of the other Themes?
Darkijah@c1adcbb2 Monday 4th October 2021, 16:46:53

by the way login makes you get to the front page, takes you away from where you where on the forum, which kinda annoying beside needing a click when it tells you, you have made the login.

Is there a page where I can see other themes in action or some pictures of them???
Is it easy to change the Theme in CSS or?...
I hate the white, and it is way to white here - black is much better :P

- Darkijah

Replies 5
Fred
Fred  Monday 4th October 2021, 18:10:06

Yes you can easily change the theme by replacing the css file with this one (right click save as...) => bootstrap.min.css
==>Demo<==
  • Before ask a question, read the documentation.
  • 🎉  Featured as #1 product of the day on Product Hunt
  • Please like in alternativeto.net 👍🏻
  • ╰☆╮Flatboard╰☆╮ is a open source and community contributions are essential to project success!
  • <TextField>, my new CMS project designed by a passionate developer, for developers!
  • I am currently busy 😫.

Tillreetree
Tillreetree@fc7e1f5a  Tuesday 19th October 2021, 12:51:01

I think what he was really trying to say was that on the Download page ( https://flatboard.org/download.php ), in the "Flatboard Pro" section, inside the "Amazing Plugins" it says "Theme Switcher (19 skins)"
What does the 19 skins looks like? If you are unable to demonstrate online, a few screenshots would be nice.

If these skins are really that great, I think he/she (or even I) will want to buy a copy of the Pro version.

Sorry for my bad english.

Last modified by Tillreetree@fc7e1f5a on Tuesday 19th October 2021, 12:59:00

Fred
Fred  Tuesday 19th October 2021, 17:28:18

Hi  ,
Here is a screenshot of the plugin with the thumbnails of the themes available in the plugin administration itself.
  • Before ask a question, read the documentation.
  • 🎉  Featured as #1 product of the day on Product Hunt
  • Please like in alternativeto.net 👍🏻
  • ╰☆╮Flatboard╰☆╮ is a open source and community contributions are essential to project success!
  • <TextField>, my new CMS project designed by a passionate developer, for developers!
  • I am currently busy 😫.

Jesusgod-pope666
Jesusgod-pope666@34030237  Wednesday 9th February 2022, 02:52:01

Ahhh, could not find the Chat window again, clearly this flatboard needs some fixing on this - like the chat box should always be displayed - using time trying to find it and another click to open it.

Very nice with the Themes, although I initially gave up on it, but back to look around. The idea itself is amazing. I can see 5 themes at least that would do it for me, don't like the white background. Anyway I think you posted a link to it somewhere.

But I could log in easily after a good amount of time being gone. Maybe I should take another look on this forum.

Not sure I like the payable option for more stuff, rather a donation button to the project maybe to get the overall users boosted for the overall use. Kinda would keep people away from using it when needing to pay I think, a donation would make the option open for those who like it to support it and for others just to use it and try it out freely and spreed the knowledge about it, at least that would seem better to me and hopefully some nice people could further support the project.

Thanks for look, as far as I understand you can make your own theme as well, I guess with enough understanding on things.
It feels a little heavy on my computer writing, maybe it is the snow plugin or just the overall program, not sure. Not as smooth as some of the other things I've tried.

Anyway... Maybe I should give it another shoot and have a look and try.

Dearly regards - Darkijah

Jesusgod-pope666
Jesusgod-pope666@34030237  Wednesday 9th February 2022, 02:54:21

Darkly, Cyborg, Slate, Superhero, Solar, would be the 5 I would go with and try out.

Hmm what is the fullscreen mode... does not seem to do anything for me.

Last modified by Jesusgod-pope666@34030237 on Wednesday 9th February 2022, 02:55:00

Suggested Topics
WebCrew
3.6K 1
Fred
10.2K 45
3.9K 2
Want to read more? Browse all categories or view latest topics.