Is there any place with Pictures of the other Themes?

Darkijah
Is there any place with Pictures of the other Themes?
Darkijah@c1adcbb2 Monday 4th October 2021, 16:46:53

by the way login makes you get to the front page, takes you away from where you where on the forum, which kinda annoying beside needing a click when it tells you, you have made the login.

Is there a page where I can see other themes in action or some pictures of them???
Is it easy to change the Theme in CSS or?...
I hate the white, and it is way to white here - black is much better :P

- Darkijah

Replies 3
Fred
Fred  Monday 4th October 2021, 18:10:06

Yes you can easily change the theme by replacing the css file with this one (right click save as...) => bootstrap.min.css
==>Demo<==
  • Before ask a question, read the documentation.
  • 🎉  Featured as #1 product of the day on Product Hunt
  • Please like in alternativeto.net 👍🏻
  • ╰☆╮Flatboard╰☆╮ is a open source and community contributions are essential to project success!
  • <TextField>, my new CMS project designed by a passionate developer, for developers!
  • I am currently busy 😫.

Tillreetree
Tillreetree@fc7e1f5a  Tuesday 19th October 2021, 12:51:01

I think what he was really trying to say was that on the Download page ( https://flatboard.org/download.php ), in the "Flatboard Pro" section, inside the "Amazing Plugins" it says "Theme Switcher (19 skins)"
What does the 19 skins looks like? If you are unable to demonstrate online, a few screenshots would be nice.

If these skins are really that great, I think he/she (or even I) will want to buy a copy of the Pro version.

Sorry for my bad english.

Last modified by Tillreetree@fc7e1f5a on Tuesday 19th October 2021, 12:59:37

Fred
Fred  Tuesday 19th October 2021, 17:28:18

Hi  ,
Here is a screenshot of the plugin with the thumbnails of the themes available in the plugin administration itself.
  • Before ask a question, read the documentation.
  • 🎉  Featured as #1 product of the day on Product Hunt
  • Please like in alternativeto.net 👍🏻
  • ╰☆╮Flatboard╰☆╮ is a open source and community contributions are essential to project success!
  • <TextField>, my new CMS project designed by a passionate developer, for developers!
  • I am currently busy 😫.

Suggested Topics
1.4K 2
940 0
Fred
1.8K 4
Want to read more? Browse all categories or view latest topics.