Notification plugin

SurveyBuilder-Admin
Notification plugin
SurveyBuilder-Admin Saturday 18th December 2021, 13:14:04

This notification is a simple notifier that allows you receive new topics or replies and stores them. This also includes a "mark as read/unread" and a "stared" info, remove removeME files in the db for more storage. It also accurate tells you how much non-read messages you missed.

https://github.com/surveybuilderteams/Flatboard-Plugins/tree/master/Plugins/Notification
Software engineer, creates plugins for Flatboard, checks source codes, and answers any software errors questions and contributes on the GitHub page as well

Replies 2
Fred
Fred  Tuesday 21st December 2021, 18:36:44

Ho nice plugin, thank you very much!
  • Before ask a question, read the documentation.
  • 🎉  Featured as #1 product of the day on Product Hunt
  • Please like in alternativeto.net 👍🏻
  • ╰☆╮Flatboard╰☆╮ is a open source and community contributions are essential to project success!
  • <TextField>, my new CMS project designed by a passionate developer, for developers!
  • I am currently busy 😫.

SurveyBuilder-Admin
SurveyBuilder-Admin  Tuesday 21st December 2021, 18:45:45

I don't know if you inserted every file and folder into the plugin, becuase it is returing an undefined variable, error check if you have everything

Last modified by SurveyBuilder-Admin on Tuesday 21st December 2021, 18:46:13
Software engineer, creates plugins for Flatboard, checks source codes, and answers any software errors questions and contributes on the GitHub page as well

Suggested Topics
1.8K 1
Want to read more? Browse all categories or view latest topics.