Better FlatBBEditor

SurveyBuilder-Admin
Better FlatBBEditor
XHiddenProjects Thursday 24th February 2022, 20:56:58

This is a better version from the original plugin FlatBBeditor, I made a few changes to the original editor.

What does it contain:

Whats new:
1. [left]...[/left]: align allows you now have aligned to left
2. [pre]...[/pre]: allows you to have preformatted text
3. [ol][li]...[/li][ol]: allows you to now have Ordered listing
4. [ul][li]...[/li][ul]: allows you to now have Unordered listing
5. [table][tr][th]...[/th][/tr][tr][td]...[/td][/tr][/table]: allows you to have tables
6. [blockquote=url={url}:title={title}:author={name}]{Quote}[/blockquote]: blockquote now have an multi-attribute to have citations and creditablity

Changes:
- CSS file now contains .list-group-numbered which allows OL to list numbers

How to run
- Update the old plugin to the better version that is once downloaded and sent to the plugins
- take the BBCode.lib.php from the lib folder and upload it to the 'lib' folder in the file to make it work
- After that, all the buttons and additional stuff should be working(tested: success)

Download: BetterFlatBBEditor (67.4k)

enjoy
Software engineer, creates plugins for Flatboard, checks source codes, and answers any software errors questions and contributes on the GitHub page as well

Replies 2
Fred
Fred  Friday 25th February 2022, 15:13:06

I will try to do some tests to be able to integrate it directly into the official plugin.
Thank you for your work 😉
  • Before ask a question, read the documentation.
  • 🎉  Featured as #1 product of the day on Product Hunt
  • Please like in alternativeto.net 👍🏻
  • ╰☆╮Flatboard╰☆╮ is a open source and community contributions are essential to project success!
  • <TextField>, my new CMS project designed by a passionate developer, for developers!
  • I am currently busy 😫.

SurveyBuilder-Admin
XHiddenProjects  Friday 25th February 2022, 15:23:54

No problem, thanks for allowing me to contribute on your GitHub page, I will make sure everything is in working conditions
Software engineer, creates plugins for Flatboard, checks source codes, and answers any software errors questions and contributes on the GitHub page as well