Welcome to new moderator!

Fred
Welcome to new moderator!
Fred Thursday 31st March 2022, 14:29:43

As you can see, I'm less present on development and on the forum.
To make it quick, I moved and found another job that requires more responsibility.

But....

I’m happy to announce that we have one new moderator! 🎉👋

Please give a warm welcome to @SurveyBuilder-Admin.A who will be joining our moderator team. We’re very excited to have new addition to the team to assist in keeping the forum a friendly, welcoming and great place to discuss all things Flatboard.

Your contribution is much appreciated. 😎

Last modified by Fred on Thursday 31st March 2022, 14:32:00
  • Before ask a question, read the documentation.
  • 🎉  Featured as #1 product of the day on Product Hunt
  • Please like in alternativeto.net 👍🏻
  • ╰☆╮Flatboard╰☆╮ is a open source and community contributions are essential to project success!
  • <TextField>, my new CMS project designed by a passionate developer, for developers!
  • I am currently busy 😫.

Replies 3
SurveyBuilder-Admin
XHiddenProjects  Thursday 31st March 2022, 19:21:33

Thank you Fred, By all means, I really do enjoy using your forum, and making your plugins or additions to your server. It is enjoyable.

You do no need to answer this question if you don't like, what is your other job that you're doing?

As for everyone else, I am making a HUGE PLUGIN! where it will allow banners around the top topic/selected topic, still in progress, but it will be release very soon.(Wonder why my PC loves me so much 😒)

Last modified by XHiddenProjects on Thursday 31st March 2022, 21:18:00
Software engineer, creates plugins for Flatboard, checks source codes, and answers any software errors questions and contributes on the GitHub page as well

Fred
Fred  Friday 1st April 2022, 15:25:57

I am a supervisor in pastry and snacking in a hypermarket 😉
  • Before ask a question, read the documentation.
  • 🎉  Featured as #1 product of the day on Product Hunt
  • Please like in alternativeto.net 👍🏻
  • ╰☆╮Flatboard╰☆╮ is a open source and community contributions are essential to project success!
  • <TextField>, my new CMS project designed by a passionate developer, for developers!
  • I am currently busy 😫.

SurveyBuilder-Admin
XHiddenProjects  Friday 1st April 2022, 15:42:48

Nice, I work at a fast-food restaurant.
Software engineer, creates plugins for Flatboard, checks source codes, and answers any software errors questions and contributes on the GitHub page as well

Suggested Topics
Yhellothar
Yhellothar@84618b92 started Hiya everyone
Open Bar
4K 5
Fred
4.9K 2
SurveyBuilder-Admin
XHiddenProjects started Image Viewer
Open Bar
1.7K 2
Want to read more? Browse all categories or view latest topics.