Welcome to new moderator!

Fred
Welcome to new moderator!
Fred Thursday 31st March 2022, 14:29:43

As you can see, I'm less present on development and on the forum.
To make it quick, I moved and found another job that requires more responsibility.

But....

I’m happy to announce that we have one new moderator! 🎉👋

Please give a warm welcome to @SurveyBuilder-Admin.A who will be joining our moderator team. We’re very excited to have new addition to the team to assist in keeping the forum a friendly, welcoming and great place to discuss all things Flatboard.

Your contribution is much appreciated. 😎

Last modified by Fred on Thursday 31st March 2022, 14:32:00
  • Before ask a question, read the documentation.
  • 🎉  Featured as #1 product of the day on Product Hunt
  • Please like in alternativeto.net 👍🏻
  • ╰☆╮Flatboard╰☆╮ is a open source and community contributions are essential to project success!
  • <TextField>, my new CMS project designed by a passionate developer, for developers!
  • I am currently busy 😫.

Replies 3
SurveyBuilder-Admin
SurveyBuilder-Admin  Thursday 31st March 2022, 19:21:33

Thank you [i]Fred[/i], By all means, I really do enjoy using your forum, and making your plugins or additions to your server. It is enjoyable.

You do no need to answer this question if you don&#039;t like, what is your other job that you&#039;re doing?

As for everyone else, I am making a [b]HUGE PLUGIN![/b] where it will allow banners around the top topic/selected topic, still in progress, but it will be release very soon.(Wonder why my PC loves me so much 😒)

[hidetrip=Fred@4346f29d]What does [url=https://flatboard.org/view.php/plugin/premium]https://flatboard.org/view.php/plugin/premium[/url] look like in general? I am carious of what it looks like[/hidetrip]

Last modified by SurveyBuilder-Admin on Thursday 31st March 2022, 21:18:00
Software engineer, creates plugins for Flatboard, checks source codes, and answers any software errors questions and contributes on the GitHub page as well

Fred
Fred  Friday 1st April 2022, 15:25:57

I am a supervisor in pastry and snacking in a hypermarket 😉
[hidetrip=SurveyBuilder-Admin@58600212]Is just a member area with user check.[/hidetrip]

• Before ask a question, read the documentation.
  • 🎉  Featured as #1 product of the day on Product Hunt
  • Please like in alternativeto.net 👍🏻
  • ╰☆╮Flatboard╰☆╮ is a open source and community contributions are essential to project success!
  • <TextField>, my new CMS project designed by a passionate developer, for developers!
  • I am currently busy 😫.

SurveyBuilder-Admin
SurveyBuilder-Admin  Friday 1st April 2022, 15:42:48

Nice, I work at a fast-food restaurant.

Software engineer, creates plugins for Flatboard, checks source codes, and answers any software errors questions and contributes on the GitHub page as well

Suggested Topics
YoheiSato
5K 1
Fred
5.1K 4
Cyrille BORNE started Publicité
Open Bar
4.6K 2
Want to read more? Browse all categories or view latest topics.