VPNDetect(PRO VERSION)

SurveyBuilder-Admin
VPNDetect(PRO VERSION)
XHiddenProjects Monday 4th April 2022, 00:32:22

Note: For the next few upcoming plugins I will be using PRO version plugins. Sooner I will make some free version plugins as well...
Thanks for your support and understanding
From,
SurveyBuilder-Admin(Flatboard Moderator)

VPN Detect:

VPN Detect is a simple JSON formatted detector that uses vpnapi.io API

Requirements:
* VPNAPI.io API - Free(1000 queries/day)

There is also a alert function that you can enable/disable once the max reach is hit.

it will also display all info to users that is getting blocked by VPN detector.

This can be bypassed by Admins and Workers

here is the download link:

Releases:
2.0.0 - Released
2.0.1 - Made sure the alert had a config.
2.0.2 - Now doesn't use up data when a worker/admin is active.
2.0.3 - Fixed any error after expired API for the day, no more
Warning: Undefined array key "security" in {path}/plugin/vpndetect/vpndetect.plg.php on line 61

and
Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in {path}/plugin/vpndetect/vpndetect.plg.php on line 61

vpndetect.zip (58.7 KB)

Last modified by XHiddenProjects on Sunday 10th April 2022, 19:40:00
Software engineer, creates plugins for Flatboard, checks source codes, and answers any software errors questions and contributes on the GitHub page as well

Replies 3
Fred
Fred  Sunday 10th April 2022, 18:37:25

Hi SurveyBuilder-Admin,

Thank for this plugin, but i have some issues.
I have a API key on vpnapi site and setting this on plugin.
I'm logout and after redirect to home page i have 2 warning;

Warning: Undefined array key "security" in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/flatboard/plugin/vpndetect/vpndetect.plg.php on line 61
Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/flatboard/plugin/vpndetect/vpndetect.plg.php on line 61
  • Before ask a question, read the documentation.
  • 🎉  Featured as #1 product of the day on Product Hunt
  • Please like in alternativeto.net 👍🏻
  • ╰☆╮Flatboard╰☆╮ is a open source and community contributions are essential to project success!
  • <TextField>, my new CMS project designed by a passionate developer, for developers!
  • I am currently busy 😫.

SurveyBuilder-Admin
XHiddenProjects  Sunday 10th April 2022, 19:12:41

Thanks for the feedback I will try to fix that up, I might have forgot about the isset function which will cause that issue, release today
Software engineer, creates plugins for Flatboard, checks source codes, and answers any software errors questions and contributes on the GitHub page as well

SurveyBuilder-Admin
XHiddenProjects  Sunday 10th April 2022, 19:41:45

Fixed the error, this just happens when you use all the API for the day and just doesn't receive it. Now it won't return and error, just null