My Project(WebPress) - CMS+Forum-script

SurveyBuilder-Admin
My Project(WebPress) - CMS+Forum-script
XHiddenProjects Wednesday 10th August 2022, 16:04:49

I was just working on a mailing system for users on free web hosting and they don't allow PHP mail(), this is just added into my project WebPress which is going to be a CMS and a forum-script NO SQL/SQLi NEEDED!

This can be found here WebPress-Github, its not finished yet, but its got some functions for the dashboard and language files (English only) so far. This will also include a DEV toolkit that can be used for plugins, like color schemes, allies, and etc. (still in work [not finished])

Last modified by Fred on Friday 28th October 2022, 10:28:00
Fred locked the discussion.
Software engineer, creates plugins for Flatboard, checks source codes, and answers any software errors questions and contributes on the GitHub page as well

Replies 9
Tillreetree
Tillreetree@fc7e1f5a  Friday 26th August 2022, 13:13:32

I am looking forward to your release!

Last modified by Tillreetree@fc7e1f5a on Saturday 27th August 2022, 01:07:00

SurveyBuilder-Admin
XHiddenProjects  Friday 26th August 2022, 16:22:10

Thanks, it taking a bit longer since school is in play, but I am working on security and other stuff as well, that being said BBCode/Markdown are editor, including WYSIWYG. Custom internal mailing works, since PHP mail() doesn’t work on some parts.

I am currently working by myself so things will be delayed a lot if, I got people to help maybe it would be faster, but so far it’s been a slow process

Last modified by XHiddenProjects on Friday 26th August 2022, 16:31:00
Software engineer, creates plugins for Flatboard, checks source codes, and answers any software errors questions and contributes on the GitHub page as well

SurveyBuilder-Admin
XHiddenProjects  Saturday 1st October 2022, 13:02:20

How does this File Manager look?

SurveyBuilder-Admin
XHiddenProjects  Monday 24th October 2022, 23:14:48

Working on the forum script for the project...This is what is looks like now

Tom
Tom@4346f29d  Wednesday 26th October 2022, 15:24:35

You forgot to mention the Flatboard code in your project even though it is under MIT license.
Did you mention this detail to Fred?
What does Fred think?

SurveyBuilder-Admin
XHiddenProjects  Wednesday 26th October 2022, 17:35:55

1. This has nothing used by flatboard, everything was made hand written(scratch). So I am not using flatboards code. this is why it's in open bar
2. I don't know what fred thinks, since he is busy.
3. The credibility wouldn't go to him since CMS and forum scripts are public source, which means anyone can make there own. Title is only owned by him.

Tom
Tom@4346f29d  Thursday 27th October 2022, 12:04:32

I randomly picked from your github and is the same of Flatboard wihout MIT license....
https://github.com/surveybuilderteams/WebPress/blob/master/WebPress/libs/BBcode.lib.php

SurveyBuilder-Admin
XHiddenProjects  Thursday 27th October 2022, 17:11:54

That is an old version, I am still working on it, so all pre-built items are not so I have to edit it. I have to edit that out. Plus that function doesn't exist on my code, so any extra flatboard codes that I might have made aren't edited yet. plus, I have to change it because quote will display the block of the comment plus image.
If you haven't read the top I stated This can be found here WebPress-Github, its not finished yet so expect some extra copys of others, but majority of the codes are hand based written.

Last modified by XHiddenProjects on Thursday 27th October 2022, 17:18:00

Suggested Topics
3.9K 2
4.2K 3
billy
billy@d587756e started Everybody tests
Open Bar
2.2K 0
Want to read more? Browse all categories or view latest topics.