Where Are Older Versions

boh
Where Are Older Versions
boh@04ec546f Tuesday 18th April 2023, 22:39:29

Was curious where I can find older versions of this script? And which one is compatible with php 8.1?

Replies 6
boh
boh@04ec546f  Wednesday 19th April 2023, 00:04:30

Guess I should have checked my download folder first. Sorry about that.

I found 2.5 and 3.02 and both work with php 8. My older version did not.

Although my theme Spectra won't work with v2.5. Where are all the free themes located so I can update?

I also have older plugins and was wondering where I can find updates?

Tillreetree
Tillreetree@fc7e1f5a  Wednesday 19th April 2023, 04:48:48

according this post: https://www.flatboard.org/view.php/topic/2021-11-070514567636c

It's not possible to download old versions of Flatboard for security raisons

Tillreetree
Tillreetree@fc7e1f5a  Wednesday 19th April 2023, 04:50:23

"Where are all the free themes located so I can update?" i have same questions

"I also have older plugins and was wondering where I can find updates?" maybe here: https://www.flatboard.org/download.php

SurveyBuilder-Admin
XHiddenProjects  Wednesday 19th April 2023, 16:39:01

You cannot view any older version for anything, once you update it, you would have to back up any older version to be able to view it also codes have changes so its not going to be the same, that is why old themes/plugins wont work.

Also: "Where are all the free themes located so I can update?"
It is located in the themes folder

Last modified by XHiddenProjects on Wednesday 19th April 2023, 16:42:00
Software engineer, creates plugins for Flatboard, checks source codes, and answers any software errors questions and contributes on the GitHub page as well

boh
boh@04ec546f  Wednesday 19th April 2023, 22:28:53

Thanks for the reply. Yes I know that, but there is only one and it is bootstrap which is a lot of trouble to customize. Was hoping there were more themes available for the newer versions of flatboard other than bootstrap.

SurveyBuilder-Admin
XHiddenProjects  Thursday 20th April 2023, 13:03:04

Ok, yeah nobody builds themes here, You have to use bootswatch themes for any extra, I guess if you like to build your own and tempt it, and then share it to the resources topic.
Sorry for the inconvenient,
Software engineer, creates plugins for Flatboard, checks source codes, and answers any software errors questions and contributes on the GitHub page as well

Suggested Topics
SurveyBuilder-Admin
XHiddenProjects started Image Viewer - Release
Resources
2.4K 1
4.1K 5
Want to read more? Browse all categories or view latest topics.