Footer Issues

tngweb
Footer Issues
tngweb@a94425f3 Tuesday 2nd January 2024, 21:28:55

I'm having an issue with a fresh install of Flatboard Pro. Whenever I reload my site I get a mess of Font Awesome icons in my footer. See the screenshot. Any help or advice would be appreciated.

GOOGLE TRANSLATED: J'ai un problème avec une nouvelle installation de Flatboard Pro. Chaque fois que je recharge mon site, je reçois un désordre d'icônes Font Awesome dans mon pied de page. Voir la capture d'écran. Toute aide ou conseil serait apprécié.

Last modified by tngweb@a94425f3 on Wednesday 3rd January 2024, 04:09:00

Replies 4
tngweb
tngweb@a94425f3  Wednesday 3rd January 2024, 04:05:59

Quick Note: Those Font Awesome icons are from the Forum Creation system. It seems that they're only visible by the Admin.

GOOGLE TRANSLATED: Remarque rapide : ces icônes Font Awesome proviennent du système Forum Creation. Il semble qu'ils ne soient visibles que par l'administrateur.

Last modified by tngweb@a94425f3 on Wednesday 3rd January 2024, 04:10:00

SurveyBuilder-Admin
XHiddenProjects  Thursday 4th January 2024, 13:50:17

My guess would probably be a unicode format issue, which can be fixed in the <head> tag with this code:
<meta charset="UTF-8">

I'll check it out, but I am currently working on a whole new project and I have no open room for it, but I can see what the problem is.
Software engineer, creates plugins for Flatboard, checks source codes, and answers any software errors questions and contributes on the GitHub page as well

tngweb
tngweb@a94425f3  Sunday 7th January 2024, 05:38:35

I checked all of the pages I could think of, but couldn't find anything. If you can point me in the direction of the page that would require this edit, please let me know. Thanks for your reply and your attention.

NOTE: using my browser's view source, I can verify that
<meta charset="UTF-8">
is present in the pages.

Last modified by tngweb@a94425f3 on Sunday 7th January 2024, 05:41:00

SurveyBuilder-Admin
XHiddenProjects  Tuesday 9th January 2024, 14:15:09

I can check it out, but it would be a while due to be very busy and I’ll get back to you when I can see the problem

Last modified by XHiddenProjects on Tuesday 9th January 2024, 14:15:00
Software engineer, creates plugins for Flatboard, checks source codes, and answers any software errors questions and contributes on the GitHub page as well

Suggested Topics
astronautsurfer
astronautsurfer@7ef8b296 started No word-wrap on topics. EASY FIX!
Bug reports
3.7K 3
Alexander Liebrecht started Adsense Plugin for Flatboard
Feature Requests
4.4K 5
Want to read more? Browse all categories or view latest topics.