My password has been stolen.. do not use this software.

erikjohnson
My password has been stolen.. do not use this software.
erikjohnson@cfa4403a Thursday 10th February 2022, 01:08:20

i found flatboard on Google.
i downloaded this software, and ran it on my local computer to test it out.
i liked it, so i kept it to use for a future website.

the next day, it said i logged in from a dell inspiron that was in sweden!?
then, a few hours later, it wasn't accepting my password and when i tried to change it, it asked for security questions i had never set..
the phone number is set to +46 771 831 4727 and the backup email is mikaelanders@gmail.com..

my account was hacked. i think flatboard has a backdoor in it that steals the password. do not use this software.

Last modified by XHiddenProjects on Saturday 5th March 2022, 18:07:00
XHiddenProjects locked the discussion.

Replies 13
SurveyBuilder-Admin
XHiddenProjects  Saturday 12th February 2022, 15:07:53

Ok, well if you don't like, how about you leave this website forever, delete the software, and stop talking. It's not flatboard responsibility for any damages that has happen to your computer. Since we can't control on what you do on there. Again it's easy for anyone to hack into your PC through a localhost server since it is defaulted to the C-drive. This is also another way we can ban you(for false accusing) on the web page.

Note: Also no one can access your PC through a localhost, it has to be accessed by PC to access the localhost, not the oppoiste

Last modified by XHiddenProjects on Saturday 12th February 2022, 17:18:00
Software engineer, creates plugins for Flatboard, checks source codes, and answers any software errors questions and contributes on the GitHub page as well

Fred
Fred  Saturday 12th February 2022, 19:00:02

Send your logs that prove your statements...
Flatboard don't use fucking SQL database and generate random key on installation.
If you don't like Flatboard, there are other solutions, but don't accuse wrongly without supporting logs.
  • Before ask a question, read the documentation.
  • 🎉  Featured as #1 product of the day on Product Hunt
  • Please like in alternativeto.net 👍🏻
  • ╰☆╮Flatboard╰☆╮ is a open source and community contributions are essential to project success!
  • <TextField>, my new CMS project designed by a passionate developer, for developers!
  • I am currently busy 😫.

SurveyBuilder-Admin
XHiddenProjects  Monday 14th February 2022, 11:05:15

I was going to use profanity, but I didn't know if it is a rule. I agree, if no prove that exist to support your claim, you are falsely accusing, just as I said on this comment

Last modified by XHiddenProjects on Monday 14th February 2022, 11:09:00
Software engineer, creates plugins for Flatboard, checks source codes, and answers any software errors questions and contributes on the GitHub page as well

eli
eli@31e26baf  Tuesday 1st March 2022, 10:15:05

This makes zero sense. Your system was most likely exploited in some other way, and the fact that you purchased the software on the same day it happened is simply coincidental. I recently purchased and installed this software and nothing of the like has transpired. Why not look at your logs as well as your system processes and see if you are the victim of what could possibly be a remote access trojan.

SurveyBuilder-Admin
XHiddenProjects  Tuesday 1st March 2022, 12:32:16

Fair point Eli, Were not the ones are having the issue tho, so we don't really need to look at the logs. How do you know if it came from the software and nothing you have installed on the same day. Plus is your Anti-virus disabled, if so reactivate it. Also, look at the error.log file, maybe that's helpful.

Last modified by XHiddenProjects on Wednesday 2nd March 2022, 20:02:00